Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Miss u



Recently don't know why I will keep thinking of you.

Thousand of you in my mind.
Really miss you much.
But, I know that maybe you did not miss me
cause you're busy for your career.
Just realize that we seldom can chat with each other
because we are in different area,
then u really put more effort or concentrate in your career.

Sometimes,
I will feel that you are not take care abt me.
maybe you are not,
maybe is me think too much.
don't know, I really don't know.
I don't know what can I do.

Sometimes,
I hope you can comfort me when I feel sad or
when I feel stress.
but the answer that u give me always make me disappointed.
you always give me cool answers.
maybe u Don't know how to comfort people.
Or, maybe u don't wanna me rely on u,wanna me be independent.
sigh, I really don't know.
I cant understand ur mind

No comments:

Post a Comment